Meteor "Epic Final" Meteor "Epic Final"

This is good, this can be even better with some good mic positions. Are you using the composer cloud?

RemiAgullo responds:

Hello Smoke! Thanks for your comment! Yes I am using the composer cloud and mainly Hollywood instruments, the Gold one, so I don't have the option of different mic positions. This is my first composition using a full Orchestra, Epic style so I believe I can improve a lot in mixing before to invest in the Platinum. I have never used the Platinum version so I don't know how much difference it makes. Do you?

Never Again Never Again

Writers block don't play no games

Animaniacs333 responds:

I did kinda exaggerate a bit. Was a bit bored of the song after a while. That's why I stopped. I said writers block because whenever I sit down to write, I end up just playing theough the song then exiting.

Planet D Planet D

Why not? You'll only learn more

N77 responds:

True... :D

AIM - The Final Fight AIM - The Final Fight

You should go ahead and take your time and finish it, id like to hear this again when you fix it.

CloakedSoup responds:

Thanks for the review! Im pretty new to Production (I usually only ever had to worry about composition/notation), so I'm still learning every day. That being said, I know there are several things I could improve if I spent some time with this.

Compression Depression :( Compression Depression :(

Nonsense You can make this into a longer song, i hear the potential BROOOO!

TheDukesDepot responds:

People seem to actually really like this one. I think I should extend it too. Just a matter of if I can get to it. I have musical ADD. X)

Newgrounds WIP #2 Newgrounds WIP #2

Let me know when it's done, so I can compare.

NevoMusic responds:

Alright, thanks for the comment. I'll certainly send you a message when it's completed! :)

Midnight Paradise Midnight Paradise

Sup buddy T-reb is right about the intro. Instead cutting it though just try to have a more interesting first 15 seconds

djhoneyb responds:

i might as well do that, thanks!

Deaf Tones Deaf Tones

Im giving 5 because I haven't listened to this genre your attempting yet, and I didn't wanna rate cause I don't understand... But I like the unique you bring. I guess I can say, when you do your breaks within the song have like a more impact to the drop when your bring it back, you know adding some more unique flavor to the tune. I guess try and experiment by adding some different instruments. Like you know change the lead sound real quick for a few bars and have a break then drop it back with the original lead. I guess to keep the ears interested to hear what else your gonna do.

bdog705 responds:

thanks for the review man, pretty helpful
it was kinda tough to make the right things that it, different notes and pitches and such were kinda limited with the song as it wouldn't have fit very well in certain areas
as for drops i don't know how to do any of that, i hate drops i prefer just big transitions, ill save drops for crappy dubstep and hardstep lol

elevator adventures elevator adventures

At the beginning it seems you were off a note in that chord. The main thing that's messing with the song is the Kick. It doesn't sound alive and it seems to be clicking. I say slightly increase the piano high freq. And add some reverb.. And just do some mixing.. If I made this I would def add reverb and adjust the high frequency of the melody, make it sound all sexy. Try to increase the bass in the kick and mix it with the bass in the background.

Blind Rage Blind Rage

I like its awesome, you should mix in the kicks better. Also seems like all the instruments are fighting for one spot. I guess a lil panning. But im jammin no matter what though