View Profile SmokeAvery

2 Movie Reviews

NICK, I need the magic TICKET!!! NOWWWWWW!

Awesome! Definitely if you was to create a actual series it would be something I watch. Take your time though your a busy man.

aggimajera responds:

Oh yes, I have a story pretty much good to go (although I'd LOVE some co-writers to help shape it). I have the character arc, history, action sequences, and ending all planned out. It's just that getting it all done alone is impossible. Maybe sometime I can get people of board to make a pilot. It starts with a bang.

Glad you enjoyed!

3 Game Reviews

Game is simple and fun. Mechanics work like a charm. What can i say well made game. Just repetitive music thats all. Good Job.

scpgames responds:

I honestly just noticed that about the music when I released 4.0. There are actually 10 music tracks, but I stupidly set it up where the first 4-5 levels have the same track. I can fix it on the fly thankfully.

Thanks for the review!

Nice lil puzzle game

Well done game. More fun then destiny.

11 Audio Reviews

Very Nice! Love that you have a good dynamic range

This is good, this can be even better with some good mic positions. Are you using the composer cloud?

RemiAgullo responds:

Hello Smoke! Thanks for your comment! Yes I am using the composer cloud and mainly Hollywood instruments, the Gold one, so I don't have the option of different mic positions. This is my first composition using a full Orchestra, Epic style so I believe I can improve a lot in mixing before to invest in the Platinum. I have never used the Platinum version so I don't know how much difference it makes. Do you?

Why not? You'll only learn more

N77 responds:

True... :D

6 Art Reviews

Its so evil, yes!!

Really impressive art. Really don't know how this went unnoticed for three years.

Hey im doing something on this, i let you know when its done

BrandonCrampton responds:

Hi, what do you mean by "doing something on this"?

Thanks