Haley X Francine Haley X Francine

NICK, I need the magic TICKET!!! NOWWWWWW!

Crestfallen Crestfallen

Awesome! Definitely if you was to create a actual series it would be something I watch. Take your time though your a busy man.

aggimajera responds:

Oh yes, I have a story pretty much good to go (although I'd LOVE some co-writers to help shape it). I have the character arc, history, action sequences, and ending all planned out. It's just that getting it all done alone is impossible. Maybe sometime I can get people of board to make a pilot. It starts with a bang.

Glad you enjoyed!

Queens Rampage Queens Rampage

Nice lil puzzle game

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Well done game. More fun then destiny.

Meteor "Epic Final" Meteor "Epic Final"

This is good, this can be even better with some good mic positions. Are you using the composer cloud?

RemiAgullo responds:

Hello Smoke! Thanks for your comment! Yes I am using the composer cloud and mainly Hollywood instruments, the Gold one, so I don't have the option of different mic positions. This is my first composition using a full Orchestra, Epic style so I believe I can improve a lot in mixing before to invest in the Platinum. I have never used the Platinum version so I don't know how much difference it makes. Do you?

Never Again Never Again

Writers block don't play no games

Animaniacs333 responds:

I did kinda exaggerate a bit. Was a bit bored of the song after a while. That's why I stopped. I said writers block because whenever I sit down to write, I end up just playing theough the song then exiting.

Planet D Planet D

Why not? You'll only learn more

N77 responds:

True... :D

Oncoming Storm Oncoming Storm

Hey im doing something on this, i let you know when its done

BrandonCrampton responds:

Hi, what do you mean by "doing something on this"?

Thanks